Sanderson Law, P.C. is a full-service law firm based in Boulder, Colorado, with cases nationwide. Main practice areas are:
- Professional, License, Disciplinary and Malpractice Defense
-Civil, commercial and criminal trials and appeals.
- Professional license defense.
-Federal, state, local and administrative courts and arbitration.
-Felony and misdemeanor criminal defense.
-White collar criminal defense.
-COCCA (Colorado Organized Crime Control Act).
-Business formation and consultation.
-Contracts and contractual disputes.
-Corporate representation (public, private, profit and non-profit).
-Entertainment law and contracts.
-Firearms and self-defense.
-Grand Jury practice and proceedings.
-Professional license proceedings and defense.
-Real Estate litigation, HOA issues, and property disputes.
-Construction defects litigation.
-Search warrants, arrest warrants, 4th Amendment challenges.
-Serious injury litigation (plaintiff and defense).
-Post-conviction proceedings and record seals.
-Trademark and copyright.
- Whistleblower cases.
-Boulder, Denver, statewide, and nationwide.
Email us - or call us at 303-444-8846 - today: email@example.com
- Reasonable rates, flexible payment arrangements, credit cards accepted.
- Martindale-Hubbell "Top Rated Lawyer in Litigation."
- AVVO "widely recognized by the legal community for [his] professional conduct and experience."
- AVVO " one of a select group of attorneys who has received a rating of 'Excellent'...one of the highest scores in the country, which puts [Mr. Sanderson] in the exclusive 'Excellent' category."
- Martindale-Hubbell rated "very high legal ability."
- AVVO rated "excellent."
-2017, Honoree, America's Most Honored Professionals, top 5%
-2017, Nominated for “Lawyers of Distinction,” which includes the top 10% of lawyers in the U.S.
- 2016, Nominated as Legal Leader in The American Lawyer, The National Law Journal and Corporate Counsel.
- Experienced and reputable law firm quietly achieving victories through negotiation, litigation, and creative solutions.
- Over 25 years experience in state and federal courts throughout the country. Boulder, Denver, statewide and nationwide.
- Quality trial work and winning settlements.
Why choose Sanderson Law?
- Personal service - We're a small firm, so you won't get lost in the shuffle, don't pay for needless overhead, and are not just another client.
- High success rate - We're experienced, and focus our practice areas to best utilize our skills and interests.
- Big firm experience and credentials at small firm fees and sensibilities including responsiveness, select clientele, efficiency, and creative problem solving.
PO Box 11314
4845 Pearl East Circle, Ste 101.
Boulder, CO 80301
Call - or email - for appointment