Why choose Sanderson Law?
- Personal service - We're a small firm, so you won't get lost in the shuffle, don't pay for needless overhead, and are not just another client.
- High success rate - We're experienced, and focus our practice areas to best utilize our skills and interests.
- Big firm experience and credentials at small firm fees and sensibilities including responsiveness, select clientele, efficiency, and creative problem solving.
- Martindale-Hubbell "Top Rated Lawyer in Litigation."
- AVVO "widely recognized by the legal community for [his] professional conduct and experience."
- AVVO " one of a select group of attorneys who has received a rating of 'Excellent'...one of the highest scores in the country, which puts [Mr. Sanderson] in the exclusive 'Excellent' category."
- Martindale-Hubbell rated "very high legal ability."
- AVVO rated "excellent."
- 2018 AVVO "top rated" lawyer.
-2017, Honoree, America's Most Honored Professionals, top 5%
-2017, Nominated for “Lawyers of Distinction,” which includes the top 10% of lawyers in the U.S.
- 2016, Nominated as Legal Leader in The American Lawyer, The National Law Journal and Corporate Counsel.
- Experienced and reputable law firm quietly achieving victories through negotiation, litigation, and creative solutions.
- Over 25 years experience in state and federal courts throughout the country. Boulder, Denver, statewide and nationwide.
- Quality trial work and winning settlements.
PO Box 11314
4845 Pearl East Circle, Ste 101.
Boulder, CO 80301
Call - or email - for appointment
Sanderson Law, P.C. is a full-service law firm based in Boulder, Colorado, with cases nationwide. Main practice areas are:
- Professional, License, Disciplinary and Malpractice Defense
-Civil, commercial and criminal trials and appeals.
- Professional license defense.
-Federal, state, local and administrative courts and arbitration.
-Felony and misdemeanor criminal defense.
-White collar criminal defense.
-COCCA (Colorado Organized Crime Control Act).
-Business formation and consultation.
-Contracts and contractual disputes.
-Corporate representation (public, private, profit and non-profit).
-Entertainment law and contracts.
- Equine law.
-Firearms and self-defense.
-Grand Jury practice and proceedings.
-Professional license proceedings and defense.
-Real Estate litigation, HOA issues, and property disputes.
-Construction defects litigation.
-Search warrants, arrest warrants, 4th Amendment challenges.
-Serious injury litigation (plaintiff and defense).
-Post-conviction proceedings and record seals.
-Trademark and copyright.
- Whistleblower cases.
-Boulder, Denver, statewide, and nationwide.
Email us - or call us at 303-444-8846 - today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasonable rates, flexible payment arrangements, credit cards accepted.